Emerson appoints Sales & Marketing Director
Valves and Regulator Sales & Marketing Director for UK and Ireland
“We are delighted to offer Mark this important role,” said Paul Smith, the General Manager for Emerson Process Management in the UK and Ireland.
“Many UK businesses are seeing a significant contribution to their bottom line by applying our high performance valve and regulator products. Mark’s experience and enthusiasm will be fundamental to delivering these benefits to all our customers.”
Perry joins Emerson from Siemens Automation & Drives where he was responsible for the UK manufacturing execution systems (MES) and control systems businesses. Perry has been a leading figure in the process control industry and has extensive experience within power, water, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas and general process markets.
“Many end users gain the benefits that high performance valves and predictive control valve diagnostics can bring,” said Perry. “I look forward to helping new and existing customers achieve their operational efficiency, plant safety and environmental compliance targets by adopting our latest technologies such as the FIELDVUE® digital valve controller and Smart Wireless.”
Perry will replace Alan Johnson who has started his new role of Key Account Director Europe for Emerson’s Fisher valves business.
Emerson Process Management
Tel: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management