Pressure Tech - Specialist Manufacturers of Pressure Regulators in 316SS
Our ability to work closely with our customers means we provide a flexible and innovative solution. This is exemplified by the work we have done on incorporating ceramic seating as standard into our hydraulic pressure regulators. As more systems rely on the use of water glycol, the more issues we came across with cavitation around the critical seating area of the regulator. Working with customers and specialist suppliers of ceramic materials, Pressure Tech was the first regulator manufacture to incorporate this unique material into their design, and provide a design that lasts a minimum 5 times longer than the previous metal seated option.
Product range for:
Analyser Systems – From gas cylinder regulators to the unique Dual Heated ATEX certified regulators, our versatile range of instrumentation regulators have endured extensive cycle tests.
High Pressure Systems – For use on hydraulic and gas systems, the range is used on wellhead control panels, diving applications, and pressure test rigs amongst others.
Custom Solutions: From subsea designs to biased dome loaded; from special alloys to special porting connections, we support our customers when ‘off the shelf’ won’t do.
Pressure Tech Ltd.
Tel: 01457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 12
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
- Bifold’s New High Flow Model VBP Series Volume Booster Delivers System Stability
- Midland-ACS launches Pressure Regulator
- Pressure Tech in clov-er in S.Korea
- Alpha Controls’ Range of Accessories
- New range of compact leak-free high pressure regulators from Rotork Fairchild
- SFC Launches New Regulator Packs
- ASCO’s High Flow Filter Regulators: ASCO Numatics high flow filter regulators enable Ascendant Technologies to offer more responsive valve solutions
- HYD690 Series Hydraulic Pressure Regulator now available with ceramic seats as standard
- Versatile Controls Introduce The Versa C-316 Series Modular Air Package