How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
Congratulations to Tony Heritage of Danfoss, who correctly identified the Spitfire in the last issue. £50 goes to Cancer Research.
Also photographed is Lynda Lawrence [right] of Dairy Pipe Lines, who with her sister Elaine Gandley successfully completed the Coventry Half Marathon wearing a BVAA hat. Lynda’s nephew has been diagnosed with MS, and BVAA made a donation to this very worthy cause.
Our thanks to everyone who continues to send in photographs of themselves wearing a BVAA hat – we never cease to be amazed at the places they go! Pictured here is Abi Collins, but can you identify where? There’s £50 to the charity of your choice if you are first to name the location, answers to email@example.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User