Pressure regulators developed for subsea use Pressure Tech
Two pressure regulators have been developed and tested; the COM-540 reduces pressure from 300bar to 200bar, and the COM-301 reduces the pressure further from 200bar down to 25bar or 40bar. All units are preset by Pressure Tech and fitted with anti-tamper devices to ensure only authorised persons can service the regulators. The design includes a sealed spring chamber to ensure the pressure set topside is maintained at the preset values – irrespective of the depth of seawater.
Each regulator is function tested over 20 times to check for repeatability and stability at the specified set range, and externally pressurised to simulate the depth of seawater to 300m.
Pressure Tech offer a core range or pressure regulators for use on liquid and gas applications, but provide engineered solutions to ensure we provide the exact product solution to our customers’ needs.
Pressure Tech Limited, Tel: 01457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- New Tyco 5100 Series Tyco Flow Control Introduces New Series 5100 Pilot-Operated Pressure Relief Valve
- The fuel of the future - Coal?
- Pentair Valves & Controls launches new pilot-operated pressure relief valve for high temperature environments
- Barakah Contract Win for Pentair Valves & Controls
- Econosto UK show Taylor Safety Relief Valves at Offshore Europe
- ElringKlinger Engineered Plastics add to their range of conforming materials
- Multi-Purpose Safety Relief Valves, for Liquid, Gas & Steam Applications
- Leengate Valves has seen further expansion in 2019: Leengate Valves has seen further expansion & revision in 2019. Continuing to maintain a strong chain of supply to the UK, despite uncertain times
- Flowstar's New Seawater and Stainless Steel Reducing Valves
- Flowstar Now Carry £500k of Nabic with Online Visibility of Stock