AUMA UK set to expand
the AUMA group, is set to expand to new
12,000 sq metre premises.
Land close to the company’s existing buildings near Bristol has been purchased and construction has begun at the new site. The purpose designed scheme will house administration, warehouse, service and assembly operations.
Due for completion in quarter two 2010, the facility will showcase AUMA’s strong commitment to environmental issues. With a design that exceeds current building regulations, an onsite micro generation system will enable AUMA UK to be totally self sufficient with regard to its electricity needs.
AUMA UK will continue to provide specialist sales and support for the AUMA group’s range of modular electric actuators and gearboxes.
Auma Actuators Ltd, Tel: +44 (0)1275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)