Asian gas plant contract continues Rotork’s success with Gasco
Designed for gas plant and refinery processes, Gasco API 560 heaters generate hot combustion gases that transfer their heat to a process liquid or gas flowing through internal coils. A typical heater consists of a radiant section, convective section, stack, burners, fuel skid and control system.
Rotork Fluid Systems’ contract has encompassed the supply of CP and GP Series pneumatic actuators for valve automation, together with the design and manufacture of valve mounting hardware, assembly, testing and local support. These services are assisted by Rotork Fluid Systems’ comprehensive workshop facilities in Bayswater, where Gasco has recently established a new manufacturing plant. Gasco heaters, skids and other process equipment items are designed entirely in-house at the company’s Bayswater office.
The location of this project is a gas plant in a central Asian republic, to where the three skids have been exported for connection under Gasco field supervision to three 19MW thermal heaters manufactured for Gasco in Malaysia.
The contract continues Gasco’s success in export markets including the Middle East and Asia. During 2009 Rotork Fluid Systems’ support for this success included the Pluto (Woodside Energy) and Mortlake (Origin) projects in Australia and the Dolphin Energy (Total) project in Abu Dhabi.
Rotork Fluid Systems, Tel: +44 113 236 3312
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd
- Flowserve launches Heavy Duty Actuator