The right valve for your requirements from stock
Part of BOC, the largest supplier of industrial gases in the UK and Ireland, Leengate Valves has expanded and updated its range to meet new demands from customers and the industry in general. The 2010 catalogue has a new look and feel to reflect its part in the BOC family of businesses, which include gases, welding equipment, safety goods and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Leengate Valves Ltd is a major stockholder and distributor to the valve market. Quality products and efficient organisation, combined with a competitive price and established relationships with major international manufacturers, help us to satisfy the most demanding requirements of the valve market.
The Leengate Valves range now covers an even greater number of flow control products for most gas, water, HVAC, steam, process, power and agriculture applications. With the Leengate next day delivery service, customers can expect a prompt, efficient response to their requests.
The Leengate Valves website (please see link below) has also been given a new look and feel. It has been reworked to ensure the customer can find information quickly and easily. An increased search capability, full datasheet information for every product and the ability to login and download the price list are all available online.
Leengate Valves, Tel 01773 521555
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)