Rotork wins maintenance and repair framework with Scottish Water
Rotork has been a major supplier of new actuation equipment to Scottish Water for over thirty years, resulting in the installation of several thousand Rotork actuators throughout the Scottish mainland and islands. In recent years this relationship has also been the subject of a framework agreement. In many cases, the latest Profibus-enabled IQPro actuators have become the key components for automated plants and upgrades, the latest example being Glencorse Reservoir, where a new £130 million state-of-the-art water treatment plant utilising 160 actuators is under construction.
With Rotork Site Services’ record on maintenance and repairs claiming a “95% first time fix”, the new framework will facilitate improved asset management throughout the Scottish Water region, as well as providing swift access to a number of additional Rotork capabilities. These range from installation and commissioning through to extended scope site projects, with full workshop-based support, including the provision of actuated valve packages and associated equipment.
Rotork Site Services, Tel: 01225 733 200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)