Saint-Gobain PAM UK hydrants release value through design
below-ground hydrants is now exclusively available
from cast iron technology leader Saint-Gobain PAM UK
Kitemarked to BS750 and BS EN 14339, the new FH2-CE fire hydrants are now CE marked in accordance with the Construction Products Directive. This, along with their robust, low weight compact Ductile Iron design, means the FH2-CE promises optimum durability and efficiency.
The traditional gun metal outlet – often a target for thieves - has now been replaced with a stainless steel epoxy coated outlet, reducing the risk of theft and resulting replacement costs. The FH2-CE contains an automatic frost valve and has an enhanced bolt specification to ensure minimal maintenance requirements and optimum performance.
The valves are available in fixed or loose stopper, PN16 & PN 25, with various outlet types to suit differing market requirements.
Tara Smith, Valves Product Manager for Saint-Gobain PAM UK, commented “The new FH2-CE Hydrant incorporates a number of design enhancements to ensure optimum durability and efficiency, helping to reduce both our customers total installed cost and future maintenance spend. We strongly believe the new FH2-CE will be the preferred choice of water companies across the UK.”
Saint-Gobain Pam, Tel: 0115 930 5000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Saint-Gobain PAM UK delivers a durable and cost effective solution to water companies
- William Eagles Launches Super Duplex Pressure Regulating Hydrant Range: It is an exciting time for William Eagles due to its recent relocation in Manchester and launch of the Super Duplex pressure regulating hydrants.
- Leengate Valves has seen further expansion in 2019: Leengate Valves has seen further expansion & revision in 2019. Continuing to maintain a strong chain of supply to the UK, despite uncertain times
- T-T Flow: The Number One Choice
- Leengate Valves Welcomes New Products from ZETKAMA
- Ultravalve Acquisition Strengthens Bonomi’s UK Operation
- Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering Delivers Innovative Shuttle Valve Solution
- Multi-Million Pound Order Awarded
- AIV - Master Valve Distributors
- Kent Introl Unveils New Tensile/ Compression Testing Capability