Econosto don’t Gamble with Project Success
Jamie qualified as a PRINCE2 Practitioner - the highest level qualification for those managing projects in a controlled environment - and has become a member of the Association of Project Management.
PRINCE2 is the de facto standard for project management used extensively by government and public sector organisations and also increasingly applied by private sector companies in the UK. It’s process based approach provides a methodology for the management of all types of projects and is recognised and practised worldwide.
Commenting on his achievement, Jamie said; “I was really happy to have this opportunity to further develop my skills and obtain a recognised qualification. The hard work was worth the effort and I feel confident that applying the skills learnt will not only improve performance within our own Project team but will enable Econosto UK to work even better with client organisations who practice similar methodology”.
Econosto UK Ltd., Tel: 0116 272 7300
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)