BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
BEL Valves anticipates a sustained period of activity in Australia with regard to Subsea developments, an area in which BEL Valves is now a market leader, and this appointment is designed to provide a level of sales coverage in keeping with other established and emerging global markets. The organisation has already enjoyed success winning business from Australian based Oil and Gas Exploration & Production companies and expects this success to continue.
Part of British Engines, BEL Valves manufactures high integrity valves for the Subsea and Surface Oil and Gas industry worldwide, with a specific focus on High Pressure and High Temperature applications. Gordon, formerly the company’s Area Sales Manager for Scotland and Ireland, has spent the last 11 years with BEL Valves in Aberdeen, expanding the company’s UK North Sea business, and has more than 30 years in the Valve industry. Based in Perth, he will travel to other Australian states as determined by the market and also support the established sales activities of BEL Valves in the Asia Pacific region.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 9
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management
- New MD for Hardide Coatings USA