BEL Valves recruits new talent
in recruiting new talent in support of
Alison Ennis joins an already strong Sales and Marketing team as Marketing Manager bringing a wealth of marketing experience and best practice to the organisation.
Alison’s career started in heavy engineering for the power transmission and distribution markets but has most recently developed her marketing skills with Siemens Communications.
Alison said “It’s fantastic to see British manufacturing thriving in the North East and I am very glad to become part of that. BEL Valves obviously has the skills in innovation, design, production and delivery which make my job that much easier.”
Bel Valves, Tel: 0191 265 9091
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management