Hi Flow Valves Ltd appoints David Cartlidge as Business Development Manager
David has over 30 years experience in Sales and Sales Management roles within the valve industry working for distribution and manufacturing organizations in both the UK and international markets. Davidís extensive knowledge of the valve and actuator market has been gained working for Pegler & Louden, Crane Limited and more recently as UK and International Sales Manager for Tomoe Butterfly Valves UK.
Hi Flow Valves Ltd is a leading supplier of industrial valves to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and other related industries throughout the world and is a subsidiary of Mount Engineering Plc, an AIM listed corporation, providing engineered products for the energy, utilities and general industrial markets.
Hi Flow Valves Ltd, Tel: 01638 711500
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management