Truflo Marine appoint of new Sales & Marketing Manager
Prior to joining Truflo Marine Simon was Head of Business Development for Pera, a consultancy which assists manufacturing companies with their innovation, Research & Development and lean manufacturing programmes. Before this, Simon was Managing Director of STB Engineering in Gloucestershire which designs, manufactures and installs bespoke pneumatic conveying systems for the food and plastics industries. Simonís impressive portfolio is strengthened by a MBA specialising in marketing from Aston University in Birmingham.
Simon brings to Truflo Marine over 15 years experience and a proven track record in developing new business and entering new markets. Simonís role is to primarily build on Truflo Marinesí strong reputation within the naval shipbuilding market and to develop business in additional markets such as civil nuclear & desalination.
Truflo Marine Ltd. Tel: 0121 327 4789
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management