ETEC Comany Profile
eTec combines over 100 years of product and technical knowledge offering bespoke designed valves, supplying to the UKs generating companies with customers also in US, Malaysia, India, China and Australia.
Typical eTec products consist of:
Butterfly Valves up to 4000 mm diameter designed to 35 Bar
Spherical Valves 300 mm diameter and above, designed to 70 Bar
Reflux Valve (Butterfly Type) 300mm to 1200mm diameter designed to 16 Bar
Energy Dissipating Valve 300mm diameter and above designed to 30 Bar
Four Way Valves up to 1600mm diameter designed to 6 Bar (81)
eTec currently has a reference list of both New Build Valves and Refurbished Valves. The New Build Valve ranges from 400mm to 3000mm diameter and is designed for working pressures ranging from 4 to 28 Bar, using painting, glass flake and ebonite coatings systems, with either manual, electric or hydraulic operators. Refurbished valves range from 400mm to 2200mm diameter using painting, glass flake and ebonite coatings systems.
eTec also offers:
Engineering experience with Boving valves to provide a re-engineering service for valve parts
A refurbishment service for all types of Thermal and Hydro valves
Design improvements updating
equipment to latest standard of operation and safety requirements
Onsite condition assessment and technical support
Structural Integrity Analysis (FEA), Remaining Life Analysis and engineering
Site supervision for installation, assembly and commissioning of valves
Specialist support when interfacing with Turbines, Governors and Control Systems within Hydro Power Stations.
eTec Engineering Services Limited, Tel: 01709 544111
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - Its All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves