Emerson expands dirty service control valve solutions
Expanded Fisher® line offers cavitation control for a broad range of severe service applications
The Fisher NotchFlo DST valve is a multi-stage (3, 4, or 6 stage) anti-cavitation valve available in NPS 1 to 8, in Class 300 -1500 globe and Class 600 - 2500 angle (DN 25 -200, PN50 to PN260 Globe and PN110 to PN420 angle) that can be used in severe service applications.
The Fisher DST control valve trim is a multi-stage (2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 stage) anti-cavitation trim available in NPS 1 to 16, in Class 300 - 2500 (DN 25 - 400, PN50 to PN420). Both the NotchFlo and DST are frequently used in high pressure drop applications up to 290 bar (4200 psi) in the chemical, refining, oil and gas production, and power industries.
In addition to the expanded line-up of Fisher dirty service control valves, the Fisher Cavitrol™ III Trim with improved sealing technologies is available. It is a multi-stage (2 or 3 stage) trim available in NPS 1 to 8x6, in Class 900 - 2500 (DN 25 - 200x150, PN150 to PN420) that can be used in severe service applications where plug tip erosion and seal wear are issues. The Fisher Cavitrol III Trim is frequently used in pump recirculation and start-up systems in the power, process, oil production, chemical refining, and other industries.
For additional information on the expanded line-up of Fisher dirty service control valves, go to
Emerson Process Management, Tel: 0870 204 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Major Order for Fisher
- Flowserve Launches ValveSight
- No application too severe for KKI by David Lamb, Sales Director
- Emerson Unveils New 3-way Valve to Improve Temperature Control
- Flowserve Worcester Coated Valves Excel In Fishing Application
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Flowserve Expands Valtek ShearStream Family
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- China builds its first LNG plant…