Stewarts - Swivemas® Close Couple System
of our range of valves and pressure gauges and accessories.
Stewarts Swivemas® Close Couple System’s crevice free pressure tight metal-to-metal seal, works without the use of tape. This also allows the gauge to be locked in any 360 Degree orientation and also incorporates a fixed collar, anti extrusion ring and secondary O ring seal.
Pressure joints can be made, broken then remade and still retain full pressure seal integrity. This reduces the number of gauge-to-valve joints to only one thereby helping to meet environmental concerns by preventing fugitive emissions.
The Swivemas® is suitable for high pressure/temperature applications, its maximum working pressure is 700 bar (10000 psi) and it is hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure, with higher pressures available on request.
Stewarts Swivemas® Close Couple System comes complete with a trace code on the body, with material certificates available for all wetted parts on request. The Swivemas® is available in a variety of materials, stainless steel, monel, hastalloy, inconel etc and can be supplied to NACE MR-01-75 latest edition.
The bleed hole facility gives warning of incorrect mating of cone faces whilst mechanical integrity is still maintained whilst infinite Valve/Gauge/Accessory combinations gives significant weight and space savings.
Stewarts Valves & Gauges, Tel: 01236 821533
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 13
- Pioneering new 10˝ LNG Transfer Systems delivered to Excelerate Energy
- 40th Breakaway Coupling For Major Oil Company
- Bajolock® Couplers from Smith Flow Control Protect Workers Operating Systems Under Pressure
- Valve-Kits – the Original Kits Specialists
- Advanced Valve Solutions, Start-Stop Operation Summary
- Saint-Gobain Seals Designs and Manufactures Extraordinary Cryogenic Seal for NASA Space Launch System (SLS) Project: Supporting Efforts to Propel Human Beings Deeper into Space
- Valbruna U.K. Ltd Joins the BVAA Membership: Acciaierie Valbruna is a private company with 2,500 employees and an annual output of 200,000 tonnes of speciality steels.
- ABB Introduces Measurement Care Service Agreements for Process Plants: ABB creates new cost-effective set of instrumentation and analyser maintenance service agreements for process plants
- EnerMech Acquires Electrical & Instrumentation Specialist in Largest Deal to Date
- Bonomi (UK) Ltd Aids Customer Design with 3D Drawing Solution