Solar installation at AUMA UK site
As part of the green scheme, 179 photovoltaic panels have been installed which will support micro generation of electricity: an on-site system will enable AUMA UK to be totally self sufficient for power generation.
The panels meet requirements for new Feed in Tariffs which will be introduced in the UK in April 2010.
Auma Actuators Ltd, Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion