BVAA’s Marketing Committee at BEL Valves
The BVAA Marketing Committee continues with the development of a series of successful marketing initiatives for the BVAA and its members. The most recent meeting was hosted by BEL Valves in Newcastle, on January 15th 2009, and was followed by a facility tour of this most impressive UK valve manufacturer. The sizes, pressures and temperatures handled by BEL Valves are truly amazing - no wonder this is always a very popular venue.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 9
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition