MetalTek Continues Expansion
New European Sales Team
Mr O’Reilly joins MetalTek’s global sales team with over 30 years experience working within the UK valve manufacturing industry and has developed a thorough understanding of the importance of casting in the manufacturing supply chain. Mr O’Reilly’s key objective is to grow all MetalTek’s business throughout Europe by expanding and developing the company’s sales rep network. He is based at MetalTek’s European headquarters at Meighs Castings in Stoke on Trent, UK.
MetalTek International operates some of the industry's leading centrifugal, investment, sand and continuous casting facilities, from which it is uniquely positioned to offer customers a single source solution, one that can competitively deliver components that provide superior performance and far greater value for money.
Mr O’Reilly said: “I was very excited when MetalTek approached me to join their growing global business. Whether it's finished machined bronze bushings, large fabrications for petrochemical or nuclear applications, complex investment castings for defence applications, or a forging conversion that leverages capabilities from multiple facilities. MetalTek has the technical and metallurgical expertise to help make its customers successful.”
As Sales Manager for Meighs, Ms Taylor brings considerable experience in the foundry and forging industry having spent many years developing sales for well known names including Wm Cook Castings Ltd and Firth Rixson Forgings. She has worked with customers throughout Europe such as RR Aerospace, Derby, Fisher and Caterpillar in France, Tyco Group in Holland and France, and BMW/RR in Germany. Ms Taylor is keen to pursue strategic partnerships for the mutual benefit of both the customer and the foundry.
Meighs Castings is famous for aluminium bronze alloy castings for both commercial and naval applications. In recent years it has also become very successful at casting special alloys such as Hastelloy, Duplex, Super Duplex and Monel.
MetalTek International, Tel: 01782 844055
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review