AUMA - Global growth for SBR system
The Intermittent Cycle Extended Aeration System (ICEAS) SBR has been promoted by ITT as an effective and economic solution to municipal wastewater treatment since the early 1990s. The technology, designed to allow influent wastewater to continually flow into a reactor, is now adopted in over 1,000 sites around the globe.
Having become established as an effective option to conventional activated sludge systems at wastewater treatment works, ITT advises that the ‘fill-and-draw’ method of treating and removing undesirable components from wastewater has become widely adopted.
AUMA actuation technology incorporated in the decant mechanism provides advanced data feedback. The products also support reliability and safety features, as advance warning is given regarding potential problems. Additionally, variable decanter movement is provided, which gives superior flow control for the SBR’s fill-and-draw wastewater treatment activated sludge system.
Auma Actuators Ltd Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion