MetalTek awarded for new website
The website statistics demonstrated that traffic to the site, number of pages viewed, conversion actions (responses to the website, i.e. e-mail enquiries) and return visitors have dramatically increased since the newly improved site, with average page views per visit up more than 50% since the launch. Such successful statistics implies a reflection of customer and potential customer satisfaction, by using the website as a valuable resource for information. Although this is encouraging news, MetalTek view the ultimate measure of success, down to whether somebody actually buys something.
The new website incorporates a new customer source tracker. Identifying how a new customer is found, or vice versa, enables the measurement of how many monetary sales can be accredited to the variety of initiatives in place to find them.
There are a couple of recent successes attributable to MetalTek’s Internet presence. Thrustmaster, a Texas propulsion equipment manufacturer and new customer placed a $200,000 order with Southern last year, followed up with a $109,000 order for WC this year.
The website’s new customer source tracker identified Atlumin Energy, a provider of metals for renewable energy markets, as a new customer, who proceeded to award WC with a $13,000 order for die bodies.
MetalTek strongly value both customers, anticipating a lot of potential for further purchases over the years. With many more successful new customers on the horizon, MetalTek pride themselves with their new website proving to be a powerful resource – not just another pretty face.
MetalTek International, Tel: 01782 844055
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 14
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review