Inductive Sensors for Extreme Temperatures
Temperatures of +100°C and more are not uncommon in process plants in the chemical and petrochemical industries. To cater for such harsh ambient conditions, Pepperl+Fuchs have expanded their product range with a high-temperature double sensor for positional feedback on valves.
The sensor will tolerate temperatures up to +150°C and can be fitted directly to standardized pneumatic drives. An actuator that has been specially developed for this purpose can also withstand temperatures up to +150°C.
For temperatures as low as -50°C, Pepperl+Fuchs offers sensors that can be installed in positional feedback switch boxes. The wide temperature range of these sensors extends from -50°C to +150°C.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Compact Design Comes Out On Top
- Emerson expands Smart Wireless Field Starter Kit
- New Flowserve Digital Positioner Features Predictive Diagnostics
- ASCO Numatics introduces the G3 valve island
- Pepperl & Fuchs Valve Position detection
- K Controls New Valve Position Monitor
- Emerson Expands Fieldvue™ Digital Valve Controllers
- K Controls - Sub-Sea Valve Actuator Position Monitors
- Alpha Controls Ltd
- Orange Instruments Ltd – a Company Profile