HSP Appoints General Manager to Board
Mackenzie joined HSP in 2005, having previously worked in a number of senior roles at Aberdeen-based Tyco Valves and Control Limited, including the position of aftermarket manager in the valves and services division.
His appointment to the board of directors means that Mackenzie will now be involved in strategic decisions that will impact the future direction of the HSP group.
“When I first joined HSP, business turnover in Aberdeen was £2 million,” he says. “We have grown the business year on year so that turnover is above £6 million. Going forward, my focus is to maintain growth and to continue to target end user direct business.
“Extending our product range and bringing on new manufacturers has helped us to achieve a stable footing in the Aberdeen market. Now that I have joined the board I hope to bring some new ideas to the group that can be used in other areas of the business.”
HSP CEO, Peter Everett added: “We are delighted with the appointment. Derrick Mackenzie has made a significant contribution to the growth and success of HSP in his five years as general manager of the Aberdeen division and I am confident that he will prove to be a valuable addition to the HSP board of Directors.”
HS Pipequipment, Tel: 01635 201329
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review