Emerson announces extended Fisher® Control-Disk™ Range
The Control-Disk valve’s wide control range is twice that of traditional butterfly valves for better adherence to set point. This improved capability allows control closer to the target set point, regardless of process disturbances, which results in a reduction in process variability.
The Control-Disk valve is reliable and has low maintenance requirements, especially when it is paired with a Fisher actuator and FIELDVUE™ digital valve controller, resulting in high plant availability. This assembly can capture and deliver diagnostic data to ValveLink™ software, providing an accurate picture of valve, actuator, and digital valve controller performance. This makes it a core component of Emerson’s PlantWeb™ digital plant architecture.
Selecting the Fisher Control-Disk valve couldn’t be easier. As a direct replacement valve, existing piping can be used. Both soft and metal seals are available to address specific application needs.
The new Control-Disk valve sizes are designed for installation between ASME Class 150 or Class 300 raised-face flanges with flangeless (wafer) or single flange (lugged) body designs. Face-to-face dimensions are in compliance with API 609 and MSS SP-68 standards.
Emerson Process Management, Tel: 0870 240 1978
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- BiS Valves
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES