New Valvecare Service Center opens in Gt. Yarmouth
The well equipped workshop space is suited towards PSV testing, control valve work and small ball valve servicing and repair. Reporting directly to the Lincoln branch it will have the full backing of the team stationed there. This relationship will allow for more personnel to be mobilized, greater machining capabilities and further technical support if required.
Roy Wood, Managing Director, commented: “I am delighted to have finally opened the doors on our new Great Yarmouth operation, I'm sure that this operation will add another dimension to our overall business. Denholm Valvecare Ltd has always been a leader in offering a high quality service at a very competitive price, the staff within Denholm Valvecare Ltd works extremely hard to keep up this great reputation, and with Great Yarmouth under the guidance of our Lincoln Branch, I know they are in good hands. The valve industry depends on a rapid response for assistance on technical support, service and valve products, Denholm Valvecare Ltd are well located covering the UK. Each workshop location has a well equipped repair and test facility and competent personnel offering an excellent service close at hand. “
Denholm Valvecare Ltd, Tel: 01400 273370
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- Do you have views on valve repair?
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Intelligent reliability with Life Cycle Services