Denholm Valvecare Expands Operations
Long term plans for new service centers have also come to fruition with Kazakhstan opening their doors in April 2010 and Gt. Yarmouth in September 2010. Dresser Masoneilan and Dresser Consolidated have also confirmed that following a stringent audit Valvecare have been awarded MARC© and GTC status.
Staff have also been settling into our new premises in Aberdeen. Only a short walk from the old base on Blackness Road in Altens, the new site at Minto Place is a newly built unit with twice the storage capacity and 1.5 times the workshop space. The extra capacity has already been put to good use with an additional half a million pounds worth of stock purchased. The new supplier for our ball valve stock is ABV ball valves of Italy a premier manufacturer of trunnion mounted ball valves.
Denholm Valvecare Ltd, Tel: 01400 273370
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- Do you have views on valve repair?
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Intelligent reliability with Life Cycle Services