AUMA UK completes relocation to new premises
The brand new, purpose-built building covers 1,200 square metres and provides double the capacity for the expanding company. Designed to cater for growing demand for the company’s modular actuation technology including actuators, controls and gearboxes, the building features an enhanced warehouse to incorporate stock for AUMA’s new Generation.2 range of actuators.
Facilities include a unit reported by AUMA as the most comprehensive actuator training room in the UK. Other departments housed on the AUMA UK site are customer service, accounts, purchasing and internal sales.
AUMA Actuators Ltd, Tel : 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review