Weir and Sluice Automation
AUMA’s actuation technology, which has been developed over 45 years, provides tailored solutions to meet the technical specifications of weir and sluice applications including corrosion protection, motor duty types, locking/braking systems, brackets and failure behaviour.
The modular actuator manufacturer reports that steel constructions for water systems have to maintain their functionality under extreme conditions such as ice loads or hundred year floods to prevent damage to people, animals and assets. AUMA advises that actuators are key components to guarantee the required performance levels.
With a global portfolio of water system customers, AUMA actuators are integrated into steel based solutions at rivers, streams and lakes including the Muda River, Malaysia and Tom Miller Dam, Colorado River, Texas USA.
The new brochure entitled ‘Actuator solutions in steel constructions for water systems’ can be downloaded on the AUMA Web site at www.auma.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork