MCE join forces with DREHMO
Over the course of the last two financial years, MCE Group plc has re-invested a substantial amount of money in capital equipment, in order to improve our valve services to industry.
Thus, we have extended our in house capabilities to include several diagnostic services, not least of which has been our V-cal in situ safety relief valve test equipment, which has already attracted a busy program from the process and power generation industries both within the UK and abroad.
We pride ourselves in not having to subcontract our core business to others.
However we consider enhancement of our services to be just as important in the broader concept of our development.
Wherever material flows through pipelines in liquid, gas or powder form several kinds of valves are used to shut off or to regulate the rate of flow or pressure. For reliable remote operation of these valves, whether they be globe, gate, ball or butterfly valves or damper, DREHMO electromechanical actuators have been employed successfully over the world for several decades.
• i-matic Actuators
• Matic C Actuators
• Standard Actuators
• Compact Actuators
MCE Group plc, Tel.: 01642 882211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- Australia’s ‘Droughtbuster’ scheme chooses Rotork