KSB – A Company Profile
KSB is increasingly a strategic partner and provides complete hydraulic systems for every application. KSB has more than 30 manufacturing sites in 19 countries. At each of them, we produce our pumps and valves to global quality standards.
Our valve range offers the complete range of steel and stainless steel globe valves and gate valves, AMRI shut off butterfly valves and SISTO diaphragm valves. From vacuum to 600 bar and temperatures from -250°C to +650°C. KSB Valves are used in all market sectors from chemical and petrochemical, energy and water utilities, through to marine and pharmaceutical industries.
KSB Limited is centrally located in Loughborough, Leicestershire with regional service centres based throughout the UK. The Loughborough site has extensive service facilities and modern test facilities. Services offered from the UK include complete M&E project engineering, installation, stock holdings, repair and service.
KSB Ltd, Tel: 01509 231872
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review