Apollo Valves introduce DIN range
Apollo Valves has state of the art foundries and manufacturing plants, employing over 1000 people worldwide and with approved modification facilities in the UK, they continue to support their customers by delivering problem solving solutions.
To emphasize this support Apollo Valves have introduced a DIN standard valve to their already extensive industrial valve range. The initial product offering will be in carbon and stainless steel, class PN 16 to PN 100, sizes DN 40 to DN 300 with a variety of seat options. The range is expected to expand as the market develops.
UK and European Sales Manager, Allen Bellamy, stated “we pride ourselves on listening to our customers and are always striving to deliver solutions to meet their expectations and needs. As markets change it has become apparent customers are looking for a “one stop shop” solution for their valve requirements. Introducing a DIN valve range enables Apollo valves to meet this requirement and to develop our reputation for quality and innovation further.”
Donna K. Bult, Director of International Sales & Marketing, added “we’re excited to fulfil our customers’ requests to expand our product range to include an Apollo DIN standard valve range and expand our industrial presence in the International market.”
Apollo Valves, Tel: +44(0)161 212 3746
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 15
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!