How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
BVAA Hats are free to anyone who would like to send us a photo of themselves wearing one, somewhere in the world. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wearing the BVAA Hat, Peter O’Reilly of Thompson Valves recently cycled 100 miles from Leicestershire (Neville Holt) to the East Coast (Burnham Deepdale) to raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust. BVAA was delighted to donate £50 to this worthy cause.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back
- Interesting Times
- BVAA ‘Business Shield’ Leaflet
- BVAA‘Mad Hatters’ - How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead
- BVAA Regional Meetings: Technical Meetings at ASCO Numatics
- Training Week Success
- Your Valve User