New Flowserve Valbart Trunnion-Mounted Control Ball Valve
New Flowserve Valbart Trunnion-Mounted Control Ball Valve Helps Control Noise and Cavitation
The TMCBV is designed to reduce the total cost of ownership for severe service applications in the oil and gas, chemical, liquefied natural gas and power industries. It combines Flowserve Valbart proven trunnion-mounted ball valve design with its high-performance noise and cavitation-reducing trims.
“For customers dealing with severe service applications involving gases and liquids, noise reduction and cavitation control are extremely important,” said Tom Pajonas, president, Flowserve Flow Control Division. “This high-performance control valve is designed to deliver cost-effective reliability for demanding applications.”
The TMCBV is fully integrated with a heavy-duty actuator and a high-performance Flowserve Logix digital positioner. This configuration can also be equipped with Flowserve ValveSight advanced diagnostic technology.
The metal-seated TMCBV features a tungsten-carbide-coated ball and seat, which can extend the life of the valve by enabling tight shut-off even after prolonged service. The TMCBV is designed for zero external leakage, ensuring that the TMCBV meets environmental standards. Due to the high rangeability and increased flow capacity, the TMCBV is smaller in size and dimensional envelope, when compared with traditional control valve offerings.
In July 2010, Flowserve announced the acquisition of Valbart Srl, a privately owned Italian manufacturer of trunnion-mounted ball valves used primarily in the oil and gas industry. Flowserve had previously entered into a joint venture agreement with Valbart in December 2009.
Flowserve Flow Control
Tel: 01444 314400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
- Schuck Flying to Success
- Holford Contract Award for The Schuck Group