John Mills Valves appoint New Sales Manager
Brett has wide industrial experience, much of it in the power generation industry, after gaining an apprenticeship in Marine Engineering at BAE Marine Systems and studying Mechanical Engineering and Business at Sunderland University.
Prior to working at John Mills Valves, Brett worked as Business Development Engineer for CAPARO Forge and Metal Spinners Group where he was responsible for managing existing accounts and generating new global business.
“I am thrilled to join John Mills Valves and look forward to the challenges of developing the UK and overseas markets for the range of speciality, application driven valves”, said Brett.
John Wall, Managing Director of John Mills Valves, comments “We are pleased that Brett has joined the John Mills team. He brings a good combination of industrial knowledge and youthful energy to complement the extensive product and market experience of the existing team and we are confident that he will help enable us to extend the range of customers experiencing the high standards of service and support that we offer.”
John Mills Valves
Tel: 0191 265 6550
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management