Enhanced Actuator Services Offered by AUMA UK
The 1,200 square metre premises house sales, service, accounts, warehouse and assembly facilities for AUMA’s modular electric actuators.
The introduction of a production cell arrangement supports AUMA’s engineering ethos. Cell one focuses on sub assembly of composition gearing, cell two is dedicated to actuator build activities, cell three houses a new test area and cell four covers repairs and service.
The paint booth introduced to AUMA UK’s new complex gives the ability to overpaint products to match colours and meet customer’s precise requirements; this supports AUMA’s focus on providing tailored actuation solutions.
Auma Actuators Ltd
Tel: 01275 871141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)