The World’s Largest Gate Valve in Nickel Aluminium Bronze?
The enormous 46 Inch NAB gate valves are believed to be the largest manufactured from Nickel Aluminium Bronze materials in the world, towering nearly 5.5 metres in height and weighing over 7 Tonnes.
John Wall, Managing Director of Shipham Valves commented “The successful delivery of these products to the BAPCO-STG project confirms Shipham Valves’ position as global market leaders, at the cutting edge, for the supply of corrosion resistant valve solutions for sea water applications in arduous marine environments in the Middle East region and beyond.”
Tel: 01482 323163
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve
- The Fastest Ever Valve Manufacture?
- Shipham Valves gains UL/FM listings for Ni Aluminium Bronze Gate Valves
- Belle Greve Pumping Station - T-T to the rescue!
- PVS Chemicals Relies on Precision from Schubert & Salzer
- Aquaflow Valves supply over 250 valves: Aquaflow supply over 250 valves to Crossness Sewage Treatment Works
- Aquaflow introduces Aquavault™ resilient seat wedge gate valve
- New universal sealing disc for sliding gate valves
- Crane Launches Pacific®Forged Line of High-Pressure Gate, Globe and Check Valves
- Schoolhill Engineering find Intervention Tooling Solution