Leeds Valve appoint new Sales Manager
David has over 30 years’ experience in Sales and Sales management roles within the valve industry working for distribution & manufacturing organisations in both the UK and International markets. David’s extensive knowledge of the valve and actuator market has been gained from working at Pegler & Louden, Tomoe Butterfly Valves UK and more recently as Business Development Manager for Hi-Flow Valves.
“I am thrilled to join Leeds Valve and look
forward to the challenges of developing the UK
and overseas markets for a range of speciality, application driven products.”
John Wall, Managing Director of Flow group said “We are very pleased to have David join the Leeds Valve team. He brings a tremendous amount of product and market experience to further complement the existing team. Having completely overhauled the business operations over the last two years, this new direct customer facing role is the latest in the development of the business since our acquisition of it and David will be regularly visiting customers old and new to further improve customer service and support.”
This appointment represents yet another significant step forward for Leeds Valve since the acquisition by Flow Group in October 2007. Not only have Leeds Valve dramatically improved the on time delivery of orders to over 95% on time, but also they have upgraded their Quality Management System and are now approved by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance to ISO 9001:2008.
Tel: 0113 252 5051
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management