Pressure Tech is Going Places
The company, who manufactures high quality pressure regulators for the oil and gas industry, moved on April 26th.
The larger premises also reflect the way Pressure Tech is on the move business-wise. A £150k investment in CNC machinery, extra staff, and a bulging order book speak of a company that is really going places, and the pressure on the current facility has become just too great.
Pressure Tech designs, manufactures, assembles and tests products in-house, and needs the extra space to enable engineering and manufacturing teams to meet customer’s needs even more efficiently.
Co-founded by managing Director Steve Yorke-Robinson in 2000, Pressure Tech has seen ten years of continued growth. Steve comments:
“There’s no secret to our success. Our products are highly innovative and frequently outperform the market leaders. Our core value is based on offering engineered solutions and working closely with our customers to meet their exact needs. We’ve outgrown our existing unit and need the space to help implement lean manufacturing, and provide further room to grow into. Our new premises ensures we make even more impact in the market, and we welcome the opportunity to show our customers around the new facility.”
Clearly, Pressure Tech has a winning formula. With emerging markets and a growing reputation, the future looks bright.
Tel: 01457 899307
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief
- Truflo Marine hosts 19th BAE Key Supplier Forum
- BLACK GOES GREEN
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Hardide at NACE: Hardide Coatings selected to present at NACE CORROSION 2010
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)