The valve industry in particular has a huge diversity of products and applications. It is therefore important that its language is defined, understood and used by everyone working in the industry. But where do you find those definitions?
Well, now there is an answer. The BVAA Valve & Actuator Users’ Manual contains a whole chapter on the subject of Terminology, covering topics such as Valves and Valve Types, Valve Functions, Components, Body Styles and Ends, and of course general valve terms. Other chapters cover Valve History, Valve Basics, industry standards and extensive chapters on all types of valves, actuators and related subjects.
You can find out more information at
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 17
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition