EPSG Ethernet POWERLINK Conference visits the UK
To promote the benefits of Ethernet POWERLINK connectivity, the Ethernet POWERLINK Standardization Group (EPSG) is holding a series of conferences across Europe. ASCO Numatics, together with three other market leading companies, are organising the event. During the conference, ASCO Numatics will be demonstrating how its latest G3 electronic valve island with POWERLINK interface can be networked to create integrated solutions.
The UK event takes place on the 16th November 2011 at the National Motorcycle Museum at Solihull near Birmingham. Themed “POWERLINK on tour with Industry Leaders”, the conference shows how a consistent and well integrated solution of robotics, machine vision, pneumatics and motion and control could boost automation performance.
Ethernet POWERLINK provides the user with greater speed, bandwidth and flexibility. Participants will learn about the benefits of “Integrated Automation” and how industrial Ethernet technologies, more particularly POWERLINK, permit this integration with best performance.
Organised by ASCO Numatics, B&R, Stäubli and Cognex, the one day conference will consist of a mix of presentations, technical workshops and live demonstrations.
For more information about the conference programme, including details of how to register and a full list of dates and locations, please visit www.conferences.ethernet-powerlink.org
ASCO Numatics Ltd
Tel: 01695 713600
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Midland-ACS Partnership develops leading wellhead control technology: Gyda field re-development focuses on ease of maintenance and space saving
- ISE selects ASCO Numatics
- Operating Panel Allows Safe and Efficient Control of Actuated Valves
- Flowserve Limitorque Master Station III Improves Actuator Control and Communications
- Neste Oil chooses Metso’s automation and valve technology
- Innovative Operating Panel Allows Safe and Efficient Control of Actuated Valves
- T-T Flow: The Number One Choice
- Schoolhill Hydraulic Engineering Delivers Innovative Shuttle Valve Solution
- Enhancing Offshore Safety Through Valve Technology
- Total Lifecycle Approach to HIPPS Provides Reliable Pressure Protection for Downstream Systems: HIPPS lifecycle management ensures optimal functionality in an emergency