CPI - Composite Valves Come of Age!
Since making its first Composite Ball valve in 1977, Nil-Cor has continually provided lasting solutions to difficult valve applications. Experience gained over the years has resulted in the compilation of a comprehensive guide to chemical resistance, and the development of a range of resin systems to meet the needs of handling different chemicals. As a result, Nil- Cor valves are manufactured with a choice of five resin systems and six seat options.
The resin systems comprise glass or graphite fibre reinforced vinyl ester; glass or graphite fibre reinforced novolac epoxy, and glass fibre reinforced polysulphone.
Utilising these resin systems, Nil-Cor produce ANSI class 150 Flanged Ball Valves 1" to 6"; Three-Piece Threaded Ball Valves ˝" to 2"; Butterfly Valves 3" to 42"; and Check Valves 1" to 12".
CPI Group, based in Nottinghamshire, have been the Nil-Cor distributor in the UK and Ireland for 10 years.
Bob Osborne, business development manager for CPI Group said, “To ensure long and trouble free valve service, it is essential to select the most suitable materials, and having so many Nil-Cor options available means there are few chemical applications for which we can’t offer a suitable valve solution.”
“And, if you want a composite valve actuator,” Bob concluded, “CPI Group can do that as well.”
CPI (Pneumatics) Ltd
Tel: 01623 510245
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Econosto UK at Process Engineering Live
- Econosto UK - 25 Years sterling service, much more in the pipeline
- Econosto UK to Stock Latest ECON Products: Econosto UK Ltd, which started life as Ball Valves UK in 1984 continues to grow in more ways than one.
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract
- Schuck Flying to Success
- Holford Contract Award for The Schuck Group