CPI - Light Weight Valves for Hypochlorite Service
No surprise then to find Nil-Cor 410 series composite ball valves in use on Sodium Hypochlorite injection lines on Brazil’s Barracuda and Carratinga FPSO project, as well as Vietnam’s Rong Doi platform.
Nil-Cor’s Advanced Composites consist of a polymer matrix reinforced with glass, (or graphite fibres), compression moulded to produce a material which is resistant to corrosion and unaffected by exposure to ultraviolet light. Valve stems are Hastelloy “C” over moulded with composite, for maximum strength.
Nil-Cor 410 series valves are available in a flanged version dimensionally to ANSI/ASME B16.10, 1" to 4", class 150; and three piece, threaded NPT ˝" to 2". The flanged version can also be supplied with a characterised ball for use as a control valve.
In addition Nil-Cor 310 series, glass fibre and vinyl ester, Composite Ball valves are in use on sea water services on the Tahiti and Mars production platforms in the Gulf of Mexico.
Nil-Cor valves are distributed throughout the UK and Ireland by CPI (Pneumatics) Ltd, of Sutton In Ashfield, Nottinghamshire, who can put together complete actuated valve packages, with a variety of actuators and positioners.
CPI (Pneumatics) Ltd
Tel: 01623 510245
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- BiS Valves
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve
- Flowserve Swing Check Valves