K Controls - Sub-Sea Valve Actuator Position Monitors
Applications where the products are used include rig positioning, sub-sea emergency shut down or manifold valves, dry docks and tanker loading or balancing.
A variety of hermetically sealed solid state or reed style proximity switches can be fitted together with 4-20mA, HART®, PROFIBUS® or FOUNDATION™ fieldbus position transmitters. The options of noncontact sensing and component redundancy are available.
ATEX 11 2 G Ex ia certification is also available should the unit be required for intermittent submersion in a hazardous area. A standard M20 or ½" NPT conduit entry is provided. Alternatively the base can be machined to accept a customer specified sub-sea connector.
K Controls Ltd
Tel: 01895 449 601
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Compact Design Comes Out On Top
- Inductive Sensors for Extreme Temperatures
- K Controls New Valve Position Monitor
- Emerson Expands Fieldvue™ Digital Valve Controllers
- Alpha Controls Ltd
- Orange Instruments Ltd – a Company Profile
- Orange Instruments Positioners
- K Controls Expands Range of Position Transmitters
- Schubert & Salzer Easy Retrofit
- K Controls Announce Two New Valve Position Monitors: K Controls announce two new valve position monitors for use in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries