Hobbs Fire Safe Nickel Aluminium Bronze Valves
As a result of this accreditation being awarded, Hobbs Valve can once again offer an innovative solution to such applications as onshore and offshore fire mains service with excellent corrosion resistance.
The BS EN ISO 10497: 2010 standard is a performance accredited standard that identifies the ability of the valve to perform under extreme temperatures during a 30 minute burn period.
The overall purpose of this standard is to ensure the valve is able to perform during a fire, providing an ability of the plant or process to be controlled preventing possible catastrophic events to unfold.
Due to our innovative design and high quality of materials used, Hobbs time and time again pass the Lloyds fire test with flying colours. Copies of our Lloyds Inspection Certificate are available upon request.
Please feel free to contact our sales team to discuss our new Fire Safe Nickel Aluminium Bronze Triple Off- Set Butterfly Valves.
Hobbs Valve continually strives to be at the forefront of Triple Off-Set Technology and always provide our customers with ‘Tomorrows Valve Today’.
Hobbs Valve Ltd
Tel: 029 2086 1099
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- NEW COMPOSITE VALVE RANGE LAUNCHED BY TYCO FLOW CONTROL
- Bray Controls - Butterfly Valves and a whole lot more!
- Xomox® XLD Lined Butterfly Valves
- Six figure contract for Weir Valves & Controls UK Ltd.
- Hobbs Valve - It’s All About Lead Time
- Shipham Valves acquires the Advanced Valve Technologies composite valve product range
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves