ASCO Numatics Announces ATEX Approval for Valve Islands With G3 Electronics
The Series 2005 valve islands with G3 electronics, offer increased intelligence in the form of new diagnostic functions and a graphic display in place of the usual LED indicators. The display supports plainlanguage messaging of diagnostic information at both the module and communication node level. The G3 Series product line is a completely modular system that uses an innovative clip design, allowing easy module removal/replacement without dismantling the whole manifold.
The ATEX certification covers 3/2-5/2-double 3/2 NC-NC – 5/3 valves over a temperature range of -20°C < Ta < +46°C and a flow rate of 500 l/ min. Each manifold can have up to 32 coils maximum with up to 16 coils energised simultaneously. Certification also covers the Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP, DeviceNet and Profibus protocols, round M23 and sub-D 37 multipin connector and 16 and 8 way digital and analogue input/output modules.
ASCO Numatics Ltd
Tel: 01695 713600
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Norgren’s 48xx Series
- New 11/2 inch Power Pulse Valve complements ASCO/ JOUCOMATIC NUMATICS Dust Collector System Range
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range
- ASCO Solenoid Valve with Ex Rated Connector Enables Installation and Maintenance without a ‘Hot Work Permit’
- Norgren - Unrivalled experience, superb technical solutions!: Norgren has an enviable reputation for excellent instrumentation solutions.
- ASCO Numatics extends Valve Range : Series 067 Rocker Isolation Valve range with higher pressure ratings and larger nominal diameter
- ASCO Numatics expands range of miniature solenoid valves
- Zoedale Expand Valve Range: Zoedale Plc is pleased to announce the expansion of the highly successful Magnatrol Solenoid Valve range
- ASCO Numatics Introduces ATEX Certified Valve Islands: ASCO Numatics introduces ATEX certified valve islands for mounting in fieldbus remote I/O cabinets. Unique features enable easier installation, commis