Crane at First Valve World Americas Conference & Expo
Crane Flow Solutions showcases breadth of industry solutions at First Valve World Americas Conference & Expo
Featuring products from their extensive line of products for fluid handling applications in the chemical, petrochemical, oil & gas, power and refining industries, Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions™ and Crane Energy Flow Solutions®, sponsored and exhibited at the first Valve World Americas Conference & Expo (June 21-22, Waterway Marriot Hotel & Convention Center, Houston, TX, USA; Booth #418). Crane also contributed its expertise to an onsite workshop entitled “The Good, The Bad & the Ugly of Partial Stroking,” where Crane representative Mike Brausch had served as a panelist as the benefits and shortcomings of partial stroking had been discussed.
At its booth, Crane displayed existing products from its many trusted brands across both the Crane Energy and Crane ChemPharma businesses. Brands on display included: Krombach®, Flowseal®, Duo-Chek®, Pacific Valves®, Center Line®, Resistoflex®, Xomox® and Saunders®. This show marked the introduction of Crane ChemPharma’s Resistoflex®ATL PTFE Advanced Technology Liner. It featured an outer shell protection that delivers superior permeation control up to 450°F; the Resistoflex®ATL meets the most difficult temperature and pressure cycling requirements. It is a cost-effective solution for handling corrosion in severe service applications.
“Crane is an active participant in the industry and we valued the opportunity to support the Valve World at its first American conference and expo, as a sponsor, exhibitor and workshop contributor,” said Bill Hayes, Vice President of Marketing, Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions.
Other products Crane had showcased included its XOMOX® XLB Lined Ball Valve, Saunders® XA Diaphragm, the Krombach® Metal Seated Ball Valve, its Pacific® Hydrofluoric Alkylation Valves, its VOTES® Infinity Valve Diagnostic System, and its Technical Paper No. 410 (TP-410), a technical resource explaining the flow of fluid through valves, pipes and fittings. Several copies were raffled off for attendees each day.
Crane ChemPharma Flow Solutions
Tel: 01633 486 666
Crane Energy Flow Solutions
Tel: 028 907 04222
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review