Alpha Controls Ltd
There are 2 sites in the UK – Wigan in Lancashire and Slough in Buckinghamshire. Alpha Controls have a highly dedicated and experienced team of technicians and ensure an excellent customer service across a wide range of industries/applications. It’s a service based on sound, objective advice from one of the leading independent companies in this field – Alpha Controls Ltd the company you can trust!
A full range of accessories are also available including: Atex Eex d IIC T6 and Eex ia IIC T6 Namur solenoid valves in SS316 stainless steel body/coil housing with M20x1.5 cable entry and also body/coil housing in anodized aluminum, 4-20mA and 0-15 psi proportional control positioners, de-clutch gear boxes, Atex certified switch boxes, ACHL Electric Actuators etc.
Alpha Controls Ltd’s process control product range offers 90° Atex Certified Pneumatic Actuators from 10 to 60, 291NM in Rack and Pinion design. A range of different body materials are available including, extruded epoxy coated aluminum in Rilsan Coated, anodized, power polyester painted (different body colours are available such as blue, orange, yellow and black with complementing colour end caps of your choice, options for Electroless NP or PTFE coated actuators), SS316 stainless steel and polymide. Special options include for 125°, 145° and 180° rotation in Aluminum body design only. High temperature actuators are also available for applications from -50°C to + 265°C.
Alpha Controls Ltd can also supply their actuators mounted on a wide range of SS316 Stainless or Brass NP ball valves (2 or 3 way L or T ported) and DI Butterfly Valves to suit the customer’s requirements.
To complete the process range are Stainless Steel, Coaxial and air piloted Angle Seated steam valves, manual ball valves and Wras EPDM lined butterfly valves.
Alpha Controls Ltd
Tel: 01942 525 833
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 18
- HSP + Maxseal = Success
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Rotork introduces compact electric actuator solution for marine valve applications
- South East Water awards valve actuation framework agreement to Rotork
- New Flowserve Software Simplifies Actuator Configuration, Diagnostics: Flowserve Dashboard Allows Bluetooth® Connectivity with Limitorque MX and QX
- Norgren’s 48xx Series
- Pakscan digital valve control goes wireless
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- Mastergear - Driving Industry