Welcome to the latest edition of Valve User magazine!
The special feature of this issue of Valve User is our Annual Review, which we hope will give new and old readers alike a flavour of BVAA and its many events and activities. It seems like only yesterday that I edited the last report, and in my reflection process I realised just how swiftly and comprehensively we see change and development in our industry, and its Association too.
Here at BVAA we recently bid a fond farewell to our outgoing Chairman, Mr Bill Whiteley, who gave graciously of his time and brought great experience, expertise and above all friendship to the BVAA. We welcome Neil Kirkbride (BEL Valves) as his successor, a highly experienced valve industry professional with extensive experience of successful trade associations. Already work has started on preparing BVAA for the next stage of its evolution – watch this space!
Advancements in service, technology and product development are also reflected in the many articles and product announcements from BVAA members in this issue. We very much hope you find them as interesting to read as we did to compile. Enjoy!
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition