Tim Bessex Joins as Sales Director for Rotork Controls Ltd
Rotork is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Sales Director, Tim Bessex.
With over 17 years of sales experience with a motion and fluid control technology company, Tim brings a wealth of knowledge to the business. He gained an Engineering Apprenticeship andEngineering Degree with Honours that led him to his first role in sales. He was promoted internally during his 17 years at the company including working for their semi conductor and advanced technology group. His last role was Global Sales Manager working for the nuclear part of the business.
Tim commented: “I’m really excited about joining Rotork and working with the sales teams around the world to strengthen our global presence.”
Rotork Controls Ltd
Tel: 01225 733200
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 19
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems
- New Managing Director for Rotork Fluid Systems
- David Dunbar named as European President for Emerson Process Management